This blog is sprawling. There are, at this writing, over 1,000 entries, and I average about a post a day. I write over and over about certain topics, and once in a blue moon on others. For folks who are just discovering the blog, I’ve tried to put a couple of pages together that will give you a flavor for me, for how I write, for what I write about. These aren’t comprehensive – they’re more gestural, directional. Use them to get a sense of what there is deep in the bowels of this blog if you root around looking for more.
If you have suggestions for such a guide, please let me know. And in the mean time, here are the first few:
First, a page devoted to my cock.
Second, a page devoted to things I like.
Third, a page devoted to the concept of sex addiction – both mine and that of others.
The most popular posts in 2016:
- My home page (not so interesting, actually)
- My first review of the sex club Le Trapeze (this was big because Le Trapeze closed)
- My account of my first happy ending (I’m not sure why this was a big hit this year)
- My story (This, I understand – if you’re going to read my blog, you might as well know whence I come)
- Orgasms! (Who doesn’t love them?)
- Ddevious Delights (this was a sex party that was lots of fun, but that – like Le Trapeze – is no more)
- What I’m thinking about while I’m licking your pussy (apparently, you want to know)
- What do you know about cock worship? (a question I’ve been asked, but not nearly often enough)
- Bratty subs (turns out, they’re not so much my thing)
- Behind Closed Doors (yet another sex club/party review – you people love these)
The most popular posts all time:
- My home page
- My first review of the sex club Le Trapeze
- I want to lick your pussy (I really do, even though somehow this post fell off the top ten in the last year)
- My story
- My account of my first happy ending
- What I’m thinking about while I’m licking your pussy
- Lilly comes for us (this was an old orgasm an old friend of mine gave me)
- My second first paid blowjob (I’d say this one is self-explanatory)
- Reading guide (I don’t understand why this isn’t #1)