“Name three to five things an average (like me) person could do to help our country.”
My somewhat repetitive response:
1) Be kind to everyone you meet.
2) Take those who anger, displease, or upset you as teachers.
3) Apply the campsite rule constantly, in all doings: Leave every space, every institution, and every relationship, better/cleaner/stronger/wiser/more effective/etc. than it was when you arrived.
Or, more concretely…..
1) Eat less.
2) Consume less.
3) Listen more.
1) Become vegetarian (I’m not).
2) Find people you disagree with and listen to them (related to others, above).
3) Something about “put your phone down.”
What would your answers be?